The Friends are well known for promoting and supporting the Troy Public Library for over 55 years.
But our legacy is not limited to the walls of the Library, or the borders of Troy, Michigan.
Friends’ outreach efforts also help advance literacy, enrich quality of life, and improve learning in schools, assisted living centers and many other worthy organizations throughout Southeastern Michigan. As recently as last week, the Friends donated 65 boxes of used books and other media to The Society of St. Vincent de Paul in Detroit for distribution to needy children.
On this Giving Tuesday – November 27, 2018 – please help continue our tradition of benefiting others by making a generous contribution in one of the following ways:
- Contribute Money – https://wpc.friendstpl.org/join/donation-form/
- Contribute Materials – https://wpc.friendstpl.org/2017/02/27/have-materials-you-wish-to-donate/
- Contribute Time – https://wpc.friendstpl.org/volunteer/volunteer-application/
- Visit our Gift Shop & Book Shop – https://wpc.friendstpl.org/2017/01/01/friends-shop/
- Join us as a Member – https://wpc.friendstpl.org/members/membership-application/